Thursday, February 28, 2019

Selvage Class is Almost Here!

March 7th is the Selvage Class. I hope all who signed up is ready to learn and sew after our meeting. I am ready, but I am starting to feel a bit nervous as the day draws near.

I know I will do fine once I get going, but I do tend to get that butterfly-in-the-stomach feeling beforehand.
Please make sure that you have all the items that you need from the list I emailed to those who signed up. By you coming fully prepared to class that will help to ease any anxiety I tend to feel before teaching.

I have made several new items out of selvages to show you on the 7th to inspire you. Plus I will bring a few of my older selvage items as well. There are so many possibilities to use up those selvages! Let's get creative!

Okay I think I am feeling better about teaching already.
See you on March 7th ready to sew some selvages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment and I will respond back to you via email unless you are a no-reply and then I will respond here on the blog, so check back.

Testing Testing...

 Hello Thimbleweed Quilters. I am conducting a test to see if anyone is even looking at this blog anymore? Would you please email me (Daryl)...