Friday, July 16, 2021

Testing Testing...

 Hello Thimbleweed Quilters. I am conducting a test to see if anyone is even looking at this blog anymore? Would you please email me (Daryl) and let me know if you have read this. Thanks I appreciate it. (For you non-techy people just click on my email link in blue before my name above to email me). 

Also, it would be helpful to know if you like having a blog, why and what do you want included in the blog? I personally will not take photos of Show & Tell or post them here, but if anyone else wanted to take on the job, you can let me know and you can do that. 

My guess is that most of you go to the Facebook site and never come here. Looking at the stats, it takes months and months before the views even reach 20 or more (if they ever do). So that tells me that the blog is not worth continuing? If you prefer Facebook instead of a blog, could you also let me know that when you email me? It's good to know what you all want or not want, so we can do more of the good stuff and less of the not so good stuff. It's YOUR quilt group after all.

I will not delete this blog entirely because there is information like where to pay your dues and where we meet, etc. that if anyone is searching for Thimbleweeds will be brought here and if they contact me, I can answer any questions or forward to the person who can. So maybe it is worth having this blog in place just for that reason alone.

Let me know any thoughts you have concerning this blog and maybe we can try some things or not as the case may be. If you do want the blog to continue, would it be helpful to be emailed whenever anything is posted to the blog?

I seriously doubt I will receive more than 2 emails about this, since I know very few will take the time to come here at all and most that do won't email me to let me know one way or the other. That will only confirm my suspicions that this blog is not worth putting any more time in to. So as in life, all good things must come to an end. 




1 comment:

  1. Hey, Daryl! Am looking around for more info on the Thimbleweeds and where the Veterans Memorial Park is. Found the park and plan to see you next Sunday, April 21st. Thanks for letting me know about the show. Donna Viitanen

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to make a comment and I will respond back to you via email unless you are a no-reply and then I will respond here on the blog, so check back.

Testing Testing...

 Hello Thimbleweed Quilters. I am conducting a test to see if anyone is even looking at this blog anymore? Would you please email me (Daryl)...