Thursday, February 7, 2019

Meeting Feb 7, 2019

Hello Everyone,
We had a nice group for our meeting today and enjoyed finding out more about what sewing and quilting opportunities are coming to Thimbleweed Quilters for 2019. Please check the Show & Tell tab for some lovely inspiration. 

The next meeting on February 21 will include a visit from Elizabeth D who will be teaching the April Spring Retreat quilt option. Those present will get to vote on the choices she has to offer. After the meeting will be the rescheduled Soup & Dialog. Please contact Faye H about what you would like to contribute. There is a new list so let her know what you have in mind. 

Please read the post by Daryl that follows this one and let us know what would help your Thimbleweed Blog experience.
Thanks and Happy Stitching, Holly P

1 comment:

  1. Hi Holly,
    I have read your Blog Posts back to December or so, and I just reread the most recent Ragweed.

    There appear to be concerns about communication within the group, am I right?

    As I write this comment, and the reason I have searched through the website and Ragweed tonight, is because I do not have anyone's contact information. Specifically, I need to speak with Evonne, but there is no information on how to reach her that I could find. So, I guess I won't be able to talk to her until Thursday morning at the meeting.

    I have asked her about when we will be doing a new Directory, but she didn't really know. I subsequently spoke with Colleen, and she explained that the group would produce one whenever the need arose.

    I would like to recommend that we produce a new directory, and that we also publish the names and contact information of those who put articles or letters into the Ragweed, in the document itself.

    I think that these two steps would really help the general membership communicate with each other better, and all will be better informed.

    Thanks,

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to make a comment and I will respond back to you via email unless you are a no-reply and then I will respond here on the blog, so check back.

Testing Testing...

 Hello Thimbleweed Quilters. I am conducting a test to see if anyone is even looking at this blog anymore? Would you please email me (Daryl)...