Thursday, December 6, 2018

December 6, 2018 Meeting


We had a lot of lovely Show & Tell at today's meeting, so be sure and click on the 2018 Show & Tell tab above to check it out.


Jeanne headed up the Potholder Swap today and I took photos of the potholders, which are posted under Fun Times tab above, so take a peek there too.


Holly is off somewhere having fun (I hope).

We said goodbye to our wonderful leaders Benee & Irene (although they will be our program directors for 2019) and said hello to our new leader for next year, Evonne. Thank you all ladies!



Here's wishing you all a joyous Holiday Season with your loved ones! See you all next year, in (gulp) 2019!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment and I will respond back to you via email unless you are a no-reply and then I will respond here on the blog, so check back.

Testing Testing...

 Hello Thimbleweed Quilters. I am conducting a test to see if anyone is even looking at this blog anymore? Would you please email me (Daryl)...