Friday, September 21, 2018

Ann D's Quilt aka Inman Park Quilt

Ann D. showed this quilt at our last meeting. Ann said she saw it on Pinterest and said there was no pattern and she just figured it out. I am sure it isn't too difficult to figure out if you have a sheet of graph paper, but I did find someone who sells this pattern (as a pdf download) on Etsy for $5 if you would rather pay someone else to tell you how to cut and sew this quilt.

It's called the Inman Park Quilt.  Here is the photo from Etsy:

Here is Ann's quilt:

The top quilt has been turned a different direction from Ann's quilt. It's a fabulous quilt to use up scraps! Both colorful scraps and white scraps too!!! Thanks for sharing Ann.


1 comment:

  1. Love this quilt pattern so much I just purchased a pattern for myself. Nice to be able to see it made in different colors and layout. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to make a comment and I will respond back to you via email unless you are a no-reply and then I will respond here on the blog, so check back.

Testing Testing...

 Hello Thimbleweed Quilters. I am conducting a test to see if anyone is even looking at this blog anymore? Would you please email me (Daryl)...