Saturday, July 21, 2018

New Freebies Tab

Hello Thimbleweed Quilters, it's me Daryl and I have volunteered to help Holly take Show & Tell photos (and post to the blog) whenever Holly is off playing and having fun someplace else.
I have had my own personal blog for over 10 years now, so I know my way around Blogger.

I also wanted to create a Freebies tab where I will post links to free tutorials, pdf's and videos as I come across them. I will include a photo for each link so that you can see what the project looks like without having to click on each link to find out what it looks like. You are welcome!


I started the Freebies off with 3 different apron patterns. Since those who will be going to the fall retreat at Hummingbird will be making oilcloth aprons to swap (or keep for themselves), I though it would be nice to have some aprons patterns to choose from. Some might not be suitable to using oilcloth, but maybe you want to make an apron for yourself or as a gift using cotton fabric.

I will add categories and new freebies, all the time, so make sure you check the Freebies Tab often (located at the top of the page under the Header). I also added to the right side bar at the bottom of the list where you can follow this blog by email. So all you need to do is type in your email address and prove you are not a robot to Feedburner by checking the box (to prove you are not a robot) or typing in the Captcha, if they ask you. Then you will receive an email from Feedburner to click on the link and that's it. Whenever Holly or I (or others) post here on the blog, you will get an email notification so you will not miss a single new thing posted here.

You will not receive an email each time I add to the Freebie or other Tab, but if I add several items I will write a posting like this to let you know I have added items and then you will get an email notification if you sign up for email notifications that is.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment and I will respond back to you via email unless you are a no-reply and then I will respond here on the blog, so check back.

Testing Testing...

 Hello Thimbleweed Quilters. I am conducting a test to see if anyone is even looking at this blog anymore? Would you please email me (Daryl)...