Thursday, March 2, 2017

Hello Everyone,
It was a big day for information and show and tell at the Thimbleweed Quilters meeting today. Please check out all of the folks who showed their #5 Finish-It-Club project as the first chosen for 2017. Information on upcoming classes and quilt shows can be found under those tabs. We have a new column for Quilts you've seen on your travels. Please send me photos to add! Lots of updated details. Keep looking through and keep up to date with your group! 
Happy Stitching! Holly P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment and I will respond back to you via email unless you are a no-reply and then I will respond here on the blog, so check back.

Testing Testing...

 Hello Thimbleweed Quilters. I am conducting a test to see if anyone is even looking at this blog anymore? Would you please email me (Daryl)...