Sunday, September 18, 2016

Hello Everyone,
This blog is updated for September. If you want to review what happened at the Continuous Bias Binding Workshop please check out the Archive of Classes Tab. The information you may need for Hummingbird Camp projects is still under the Upcoming Meeting tab.

I will be unable to attend the October 6, October 20 and November 3 meetings. Faye has kindly offered to take pictures while I am away. I will be in and out during those weeks and will try to keep the written portions of the blog as current as possible. Photos will be updated after the November 17 meeting. I appreciate your your interest and patience.

Happy Stitching!
Holly P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment and I will respond back to you via email unless you are a no-reply and then I will respond here on the blog, so check back.

Testing Testing...

 Hello Thimbleweed Quilters. I am conducting a test to see if anyone is even looking at this blog anymore? Would you please email me (Daryl)...