Monday, April 4, 2016

NMQA Programs

I’m the program chairperson for the New Mexico Quilters Association, and wanted to share with your guild three of our upcoming workshops. We would like to offer places in any of these workshops to Thimbleweeds for our member price ($53.59), rather than the non-member price.

On May 15, we are hosting Barbara J. Eikmeier for a Back Basting Appliqué workshop. Her latest book is Back Basting Appliqué (http://www.shopmartingale.com/back-basting-applique-step-by-step.html). She is also lecturing on Monday, May 16th at 9:30 AM, and her subject will be Just Solids. I’ve known Barb for a very long time, and I can highly recommend her classes. 

In June (26 and 27) we are hosting Ami Simms for two workshops and a lecture. The first workshop is Crumb Piecing on Sunday the 26th, and the second is Twisted Sister on Monday the 27th. Her lecture is the evening of the 27th, titled How Not To Make a Prizewinning Quilt. 

People can call or e-mail me if they are interested. I’d sure be grateful if you would announce these opportunities to your guild, and I hope to see some of you in one or more of these events. 

Thanks very much
Sally Schneider
10408 Calle Chulita NW
Albuquerque NM 87114
505-263-1307
Quilter, Author, Teacher, happily retired
www.sallyschneider.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment and I will respond back to you via email unless you are a no-reply and then I will respond here on the blog, so check back.

Testing Testing...

 Hello Thimbleweed Quilters. I am conducting a test to see if anyone is even looking at this blog anymore? Would you please email me (Daryl)...