Sunday, December 6, 2015

Donna Mail

Hello Ladies,

Below are a couple of notes I got after the party (which was reported to be a great one)!



I brought a cake shovel to the party and I think I left it there.  Signed Linda Littman

  
To whoever picked up the 18 inch doll princess clothes pattern and fabric from the stage yesterday, I still have the directions.
 Call me and I will get them to you.  Evonne 505-412-1773 (must dial the 505).  Signed Evonne Holder



And in other news, Holly will be sending out the Thimbleweeds e mail from now on...I've enjoyed this job for quite a few years, staying in touch with all of you, and hope to see you all in the summer, and at the quilt show and the retreat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment and I will respond back to you via email unless you are a no-reply and then I will respond here on the blog, so check back.

Testing Testing...

 Hello Thimbleweed Quilters. I am conducting a test to see if anyone is even looking at this blog anymore? Would you please email me (Daryl)...