Thursday, August 7, 2014


I received news from Loretta Trescott and Hazel, that Dorothea Stoffer passed away on Saturday.  She was a member for many years.  I remember her as a quiet, but witty, kind and thoughtful woman.  There won't be any services, but if you want to send a card the address is in your membership roster.

And, while I've got your attention...most of you received word that the next two meetings will be at Star Heights.  If you weren't notified (like me), perhaps you've neglected to pay your membership.  I found out it's really quick to just call Parks and Rec and charge it to your card :)

Hope you've got your dangles done and the quilting part of Jeanne's class - if not, you have homework this week!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment and I will respond back to you via email unless you are a no-reply and then I will respond here on the blog, so check back.

Testing Testing...

 Hello Thimbleweed Quilters. I am conducting a test to see if anyone is even looking at this blog anymore? Would you please email me (Daryl)...