Saturday, May 18, 2013

Quilt Show Quilt Raffle Winner

And the winner is.......... Laura. She works a at local credit union.

When I called her up that day of the drawing she was busy but she called back. I was on my way to Cortez and the phone signal was terrible. I called her back once we got back to Rio Rancho and she was delighted. I was on my way out anyway so we arranged to meet at her work. Laura was so excited and said she had never won anything in her life and was so pleased to be the winner. I invited her to come to our next meeting and she said she would try.

I want to also take a minute to thank all the ladies that brought quilts to show off, sell and help with the quilt show on the 28th of April.

A special Thank you to Hazel for all your hard work.

Faye H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment and I will respond back to you via email unless you are a no-reply and then I will respond here on the blog, so check back.

Testing Testing...

 Hello Thimbleweed Quilters. I am conducting a test to see if anyone is even looking at this blog anymore? Would you please email me (Daryl)...