Thursday, June 21, 2018

Hello Everyone,
Happy Solstice! We had a busy and interesting meeting about the options for making Giving Tree gifts for the Albuquerque Fiber Arts Fiesta. The written instruction parts are shown under the Fun Times tab. We had some very inspirational Show & Tell including a wonderful grouping of the Triangle Frenzy Twist class finishes. There is some new information about upcoming quilting event and shows and call for entries information for the Albuq. Fiber Arts Fiesta. Please look under the Quilt Shows & Events tab for those. I hope your sewing space is staying cool.
Happy Stitching, Holly P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment and I will respond back to you via email unless you are a no-reply and then I will respond here on the blog, so check back.

Testing Testing...

 Hello Thimbleweed Quilters. I am conducting a test to see if anyone is even looking at this blog anymore? Would you please email me (Daryl)...