Sunday, August 6, 2017

Hello Everyone,
The August update on the blog is complete. There are lots of photos in the Show & Tell with the Finish-it-Club entries being a majority. Way to get things completed ladies! Faye taught a well attended class on her notebook cover. Instructions with photos are available under the Fun Times tab. Check out the Upcoming Meetings tab so you are ready for each meeting. Please let me know if there is anything else you would like to see on the blog. If you would like join me in writing on this blog, contact me. I will guide you in the use of the site. I would enjoy having more input and help keeping the information flowing. Meanwhile,
Happy Stitching! Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment and I will respond back to you via email unless you are a no-reply and then I will respond here on the blog, so check back.

Testing Testing...

 Hello Thimbleweed Quilters. I am conducting a test to see if anyone is even looking at this blog anymore? Would you please email me (Daryl)...